Friday, April 11, 2008

My first meme, people!

the rules are:

1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.-----

what I was doing 10 years ago:
Adopting a dog (She's still living with me; she's diabetic, blind [cataracts], and a bit wobbly on her feet but she eats well and her tail wags more often than not, so until that changes, she's staying right where she is). Was also preparing to break the news to my parents and my husband (now ex) that I was moving to Texas (which happened in November of 98). Being a messed-up 25 year old who had no business being married or moving to Texas.

five things on my to do list today:
1. Get through a day at work.
2. Study for Spanish test tomorrow.
3. Laundry.
4. See if my daffodils are blooming yet.
5. Study for Spanish test tomorrow.

snacks I enjoy:
1. apples with peanut butter
2. bloody marys (what? there are veggie-type juices in there! and a celery stalk!)
3. triscuit - anything salty
4. tortilla chips with melted cheese on top (and maybe some chopped onion and black olives if I have them on hand)
5. ice cream


Three of my bad habits:
1. I'm a knuckle cracker. And a joint cracker (neck, knees, ankles, shoulders).
2. I swear a lot (fuckin' A)
3. My bedroom is always a mess.

five places I have lived:
1. Dexter, Michigan.
2. College dorm (for one semester. I HATED it.)
3. Round Rock, Texas
4. Manchester, Michigan
5. Ypsilanti, Michigan

five jobs I’ve had:
1. Video store clerk (several different stores at various times in life)
2. Florist's assistant (yes, working around flowers was fabulous. I miss that job.)
3. Secretary
4. Secretary
5. Secretary (do you see the pattern? That's why I'm trying to finish my degree. So I can QUIT BEING A SECRETARY.) (Not that there's anything wrong with secretarying...I just hate sitting at a desk.)

If you want to play consider yourself tagged!

Totally stolen from Heather!

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Thanks for the link!
Glad to meet you!