Friday evening, while I was in the car, down for the count after two gin martinis on an empty stomach, the mosquitoes had a feast on all the exposed bits of my flesh.
This pic was taken Sunday night and shows the worst of the carnage:
Except for the bites on the bottom of my feet.
I'm in agony, people. I am so highly allergic to mosquito bites that I'll be itching for a week. At least.
But I take consolation in the fact that maybe the mosquitoes that did this to me died from alcohol poisoning. How'd you like the gin, fuckers?!?