But before that fun event, I have to:
- mow my half-acre back yard (which I HATE to do, even though I have a riding mower)
- push mow the front yard and margin (which I DO NOT hate doing)
- pray it doesn't rain until AFTER I get the lawn mowed.
- clean house
- pack for tomorrow evening at DBs (hopefully not forgetting the tickets to tomorrow's event and my dad's Father's Day card).
- go to DBs house early enough to drop off the dogs, then
- hit the farmer's market to pick up my first CSA box.
- Make sure my skirt is wrinkle-free and iron if need be.
- shop for a Father's Day gift
- enjoy the weather
- be at DBs house to 'take delivery' of the dog I'm dog-sitting next week.
- get dressed for APHC
- Leave for APHC about 5 because I want to get there early and see everything there is to see.
Me letting go of the rope swing on Havasu Creek. Taken in Havasu Canyon early September 2007. The water was cold, yet so refreshing.