I was not able to resist the Coach outlet and I bought my first ever Coach shoulder bag. None of that double-C-logo emblazoned stuff for me this time. Aside from the little Coach tag hanging from the strap, I don't think it's easily identified as a Coach bag. It's kelly green and has a flap and silver hardware and I ♥ it. No camera so no picture for you. I'll try to borrow S's camera and get a snap.
I also bought:
- another suit. A brown one.
- a pink shirt to go with my brown suit.
- a board book on how to mix classic drinks. (Ha! Success with buying only ONE book!)
- Pyrex bowls and a cast-iron skillet. (No wine rack or food processor, though.)
- Yankee Candles - large jars of Rose of Morocco, Canary Island Banana, Mum, and Tea & Honey votives. (I'm not too sure about the banana - it may be too sweet. I'll keep you posted.)
Oooh! Almost forgot: I bought Russ and Chewie Coach collars.
Spoiled much? Not our dogs.
EDIT: Per Penny's request - photos of the dogs. (The bag will have to wait until I get S's camera - I barely got the one of Russ with my POS camera.)