Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

It's the first day of spring and Mother Nature is giving us a glimpse of what's to come -- sunshine and cool breezes. But of course the wench is going to give us snow at least once more. Tomorrow.

Been a busy week since my last post. PMS, a missed Spanish class, melting snow, shopping, Bushmills and Smithwick's (on the 17th of course), work, school, dogs, more shopping, and now a three-day weekend. Whee!

Spring organization is happening over here, people! Gettin' rid of some shit and organizing what I'm keeping. Bought shelves to organize my library, some brackets to add shelves in my bathroom, storage tubs for the kitchen, and green cleaning products.

I need about a week off to clean, organize, and cull out the shit I don't want/need. I'm half tempted to get rid of EVERYTHING (except the most awesome lamp ever, of course) and start over.

Dinner tomorrow evening at the yacht club DB sails out of. And I have nothing to wear. [Edit: Found something! And I didn't have to go shopping! And I hate going to the yacht club! But the company is good. So it all balances out.]

No comments: