Friday, March 28, 2008

Once more ...with feeling!

Had a chiropractic appointment today and the massage therapist was giving free 15 minute chair massages. So, today I've had a steady diet of sunshine, a wonderful back-cracking, a 15-minutes-of-pure-heaven chair massage, a ton of water, and on my desk is a rose-scented Yankee Candle glowing it's little heart out and reminding me that, yes, Virginia, there really is a Spring.

It's a good day.

Such a good day, that I'm not at all bummed that we're going to Detroit for dinner. (Last week's dinner at DB's yacht club got canceled because Mother Nature dumped about 6 inches of snow on us. So we're going tonight.)

Such a good day, that even though it snowed again yesterday...who cares!?!. (90" of snow so far this year! That's 7 1/2 feet, people!) The sunshine today has done me a world of good.

************
On a totally different note, I got one of these:


on super-duper clearance (cheap, I tell ya! $20). I'm still on a cloud over that one. Oh, the things I'll be able to slice! Sweet potatoes and cantaloupes and watermelons for DB & his dog and meats of every kind and... and...veggies and fruit and OMG the possibilities!

Laters!

No comments: