Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick update

Have much to write about the great Pittsburgh weekend (no pics, though. I forgot my camera and while DB had his, he never once brought it out. Even with my reminders of "Get your camera!") but don't have time at the moment. Will fill in details soon.

As for the robin...I think I'm going to have to limit my front-porch usage for the next little while. There's a tiny little blue egg in the nest! I'm hoping for more eggs and I'll try to take pictures when momma and poppa are off worm hunting. I don't want to scare them away from their nest.

Anyone know how long it takes a robin to get from "egg" to "leave the nest"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd swear I left a comment to the effect of Google being able to point to information on the gestation period of a robin. I must have neglected to click something. Did you find out?